scroll down for more
On the course
We ask all golfers to wear golfing attire and golf shoes.
We would ask that golfers do not play in:
* T-shirts, football or rugby shirts
* Collarless shirts, unless genuine golfing apparel
* Denim jeans
* Beach shorts, sports shorts, torn or frayed shorts
In the clubhouse / on the balcony
A reasonable standard of dress is required, at all times.
While jeans are allowed in the clubhouse, casual but smart is our aim.
Please don't wear any of the following in the clubhouse or on the balcony:
* Torn or frayed trousers or shorts
* Beach or sports shorts
* Singlets or tops without sleeves [men]
* Hats – only on the balcony to keep the sun out of your eyes!
* Golf shoes.
We ask members to use common sense, to respect the views of others, and to show a good example by not trying to push the limits.
The management, who may act through the club manager, club professional or bar staff, reserve the right to draw this code to the attention of any member, visitor or guest whom they feel is not correctly attired and, if considered necessary, to ask them to leave the course or clubhouse.